- Daily health checkup along with body temperature
- Geo/risk tracking through Arogya Setu App
- Caregivers are staying in company's Hostel under Supervision
- Regular Sanitization of Hostels
Injection at Home
Home Injection Services by Zorgers. In-Home injection by Nurse to administer medicine at home; under supervision of Doctor.
Injection Service at Home
Zorgers, India's leading home health care service provider, can help arrange Nursing visits to your home for medication through injection. Injection at home service by qualified medical professionals like Doctor or Nurse, can save you time and is convenient for patients who have limited mobility.
Check out the type of injection you need at home and for how long; and Zorgers Nursing Care Team will help arrange a Visiting Nurse or a Visiting Doctor near you for administering medication at your own house. You can request for nursing visits for injections for a few days, periodically or for long term as per the recommendation by your doctor.
Arrangement can be easily made for nurse to administer the injection in home under Doctor's supervision; on request basis.
- Intravenous Injection (IV) at home
- Intramuscular Injection (IM) at home
- Subcutaneous Injection (Under Skin) at home
Various Injection by Nurse at home
Short, small plastic tube that a Doctor or Nurse uses for medication through vein, using a needle
Injection by a Nurse or Doctor directly into veins. Usually take a minute to administer medication
Injection into muscle by a Nurse or Doctor, to absorb medication quickly
For longer treatments where many injections need to be given by Doctor or a Nurse through vein
An easy injection to administer medicine into the fat layer between skin and muscle
Injection at home by a Nurse or a Doctor to control blood sugar. Can be given by attendants too
Nurse injection used to treat iron deficiency anemia in the patient at home, an IV injection
Injection by Nurse for Antibiotics usually for a week; through drip or IV at home periodically
Ready for Injection in comfort of your own home?
Home is best place when it comes to the recovery after a major surgery or trauma and post hospitalization. You can avoid inconvenience for your loved ones and trips to hospital for something like injections that can be taken care in the comfort of home by qualified and trained nurses. All you need to do is call our 24 x 7 helpline number for any consultation and book a visit. Or you can also fill our quick enquiry form and we will call you back to book visits for injections by an equally competent medical staff
- Low risk. Get equally qualified nurses, pharmacist to visit home.
- Avoid inconvenience for your patient. Administer injection in comfort of home
- Save Cost. Getting injection at home is bound to save you time and money in many cases
- 24 x 7 care helpline for injections services at home
Injection at home
FAQs on Injection at home
1. IV injections are administered into the veins.
2. Subcutaneous injections are administered in the fat layer, underneath the skin.
3. Intramuscular injections are delivered into the muscle.
1. Saves Your Time & Energy.
2. Makes It A Easy & Hassle-Free Experience.
3. Right Injection Management for patients.
In this type of injection, a short needle is used to inject a drug into the fat layer between the skin and the muscle. Medication given this way is usually absorbed more slowly than IV injection, sometimes over a period of 24 hours.
Some people may notice a flare-up of pain in the joint for the first 24 hours after receiving the injection, The discomfort can often be managed by taking the painkillers.
Steroids injections reduce redness and swelling in the nearby area. This can help relieve pain and rigidity.