Caretaker @ Home
Looking for someone to take care of your elders or grandparents? Let us make a difference in their lives. Contact Zorgers Now.
Caretaker for Elderly at Home
When it comes to the affordable yet effective care for the elders in the comfort of their own home, our team of professional elderly companions for care at home or helpers for old age person can assist with the highest level of services for day-to-day needs and requirement. Our home attendants & caretakers for elderly provide the best-in-class care – covering all the important needs including the physical, mental and social activities. Whether it’s personal hygiene, mobilization, bathing & feeding, or involving patient into some activities for mental care; our attendants provide them with all.
Parents living alone
Loneliness can be twice as unhealthy as obesity. Feeling of isolation can have a devastating impact on anyone's life.
Elderly need assistance
Assistance in everyday living activities such as bathing, toileting, getting dressed up, feeding, walking etc.
Suffering from old age disease
It becomes a great challenge to manage the elderly with a disease like Alzheimer, Parkinson
What are the duties and responsibilities of a caretaker at home?
- Hygiene & grooming or Elderly
- Prepare meals & feed for Elderly
- Assist in booking appointment with doctor
- Monitoring BP (Electronic), temperature
- Oral medication under your supervision
- Assistance in shopping and groceries
- Assistance on wheelchar to religious points, parks
- Light body exercise
- Massage on joints to heal pain
- Assistance in home physiotherapy
- Hair & nail care