- Daily health checkup along with body temperature
- Geo/risk tracking through Arogya Setu App
- Caregivers are staying in company's Hostel under Supervision
- Regular Sanitization of Hostels
Home Health Care FAQ
The following answers to frequently asked questions will help you to know more about Zorgers and home health care services.
Home Healthcare as the name sounds is about taking care of health / sick-people in the comfort of their home. It is the range of services designed and delivered in a manner to provide day-to-day assistance to elders, babies, mothers and to that matter any individual in need of medical care.
Zorgers provide a range of professionally managed suite of services to ensure the quality healthcare gets delivered to your door-steps. Team Zorgers runs multiple healthcare programs and services depending on the healthcare needs of yourself or your loved ones.Healthcare packages are designed based on your needs and are customized and serviced through staff and set of medical equipment.For more information, see the following:
Elders: Geriatric Care cum old assisted living to short term medical rehab to long term medical care to improve the quality of life of your loved ones in bed ridden and are in need of palliative / end-of-life care.
New born-babies and mother care: Infant care programs focused towards providing specialized care for first 45 days to first time mothers by experiences Nannies.
Professionals: Again, a wide range of services like babysitting, general check-ups by doctors, physiotherapy whenever in need.
Healthcare services for home are designed and delivered locally by professionals. Zorgers is currently servicing North India incl. the states of Punjab, Himachal and Haryana. Zorgers representatives are based out of Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Zirakpur, Ludhiana. Some of our resident based services can be availed outside North Indian as well. You can reach us with your location and we can upfront tell you if we can provide our services at your location of stay. So, anybody who is in need of elder care companions, healthcare attendants or medical attendants, nurse, doctors, physiotherapists, medical equipment can reach out to Zorgers to avail these services in the comfort of home.
Zorgers (which means "Care") is a professionally driven company with the aim to deliver the Healthcare with the best efforts possible. Zorgers (ex-Carepur) is active in delivering healthcare for 4+ years. Zorgers aim is simply to ensure best care of its clients / patients and its staff both. You should choose Zorgers its vast experience in
- Managing day-to-day care needs incl. staff leaves, exigencies etc.
- Proven and Skill-full staff with proven credentials
- Local and Centralized operations with 24 x 7 professional support
- Services in comfort of your home and value for your time and money
We as team of Care planners and Case Managers are always there to supervise care plans, handle any conflicts and arrange all possible medical backups. To make the best use of our services, kindly treat us as Care Partner for your loved one.
- Elderly caretakers cum companions (Level 1)
- Trained Medical Attendants (Level 2)
- Qualified cum Registered Nurses (Level 3)
- ICU specialized Nurses (Level 4)
- Physiotherapists (B.P.T. / M.P.T.)
- Emergency Medical officers (B.A.M.S. / M.B.B.S.) and
- Consultants / Doctors (M.D. / D.M.)
Medical attendants usually engage in Basic healthcare assistance like a GDA and nurse are trained to take care of any medical aspects similar to as in hospital setup.
Zorgers caregivers are guided by the principle of healthcare priority. Personal attention to the patients or infants is their first priority. You as patient attendant has a very important role to guide the caregivers about dos-and-don’ts. This is in conjunction with the level of care / care program that you have opted for through Zorgers. Common responsibilities of attendants and nurses include:
- Keeping patient Oriented and Engaged in physical and mental activities
- Keep the patient / infant’s surrounding secure, tidy and organized
- Assist in day-to-day living activities like Sponging, Bathing, maintaining hygiene, physical support movements, feeding, oiling/ light massaging, exercise, hospital transfers/ clinical appointments etc.
- Address other healthcare needs based on the services availed. For details about responsibility at each level, see Zorgers Services.
Additionally, based on your permission and assessment of caregivers, they can play guardians to your home, especially when your elders are living alone. In such cases, they can administer the house-hold aspects. Any custom needs can be discussed with Zorgers care manager and we can assure that many of our Caregiving staff is educated enough to smartly manage the healthcare and house-hold needs. Zorgers staff will not engage in any domestic maid kind of activities; which we by our experience knows will surely impact the care because of unclear priorities.
Zorgers, as part of its selection and induction process, assess the staff / caregivers in-depth using its deep knowledge about caregiving at home. Zorgers understand that security of the patients and their special home is the priority; where many of them may be living alone. Zorgers experienced team has laid a common minimum procedure for verification; to be executed before anybody is inducted as a caregiver. A few of the steps procedure include:
- Complete documentation of the IDs issued by Government of India
- Police / Legal verification
- Background reference checks
- Supporting documents to verify many of the claims by Caregivers
Zorgers keeps the full history of the work done by the Caregivers and keep internal records of internal incidences, if any, for better decision making.
Secondly, Zorgers through its specialized training and orientation, sensitize the caregivers about the security, their behaviour and how to prevent any accidental breach of trust and ensure security and safety.
Success of achieving healthcare at home is all based on team work between family members and Zorgers appointed Caregivers. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. is the most basic benefit that we ask from our clients. Since the staff is there to take care of your loved ones, you make sure that they are being treated as good as a family member. Nature of job should nowhere be confused with domestic support workers. Besides, for people working in long shifts (more than 3 hrs); tea and snacks must be served twice a day. Benefit of comfortable stay and food arrangements is reserved for resident based staff. Don’t hesitate to discuss the specifics with care planner during the service initiation time.
Before anything said about costing, we say that healthcare of our patients / clients is our priority. We don’t call it a business, we call it a relationship. Cost is the inherent part of the services. We keep the costing and the packages typically based on the healthcare needs and the guiding ecosystem. You can get a single visit starting as low as 150 rupees per day. Thereafter it typically depends on the service. You can avail a basic healthcare package for whole month at approx. 5000 rupees too. In case of critical / ICU level care it can go up-to a few thousand rupees on daily basis. Though the exact cost cannot be answered here; it will primarily be decided based on level of staff, hours of caregiving and rent of equipment availed.A few of our defined packages (typically 8 to 12 hrs support):
- Basic Elder care package: Rs. 500-700 per day / approx. 14000 - 19000 per month
- Post Rehab care package: Rs. 600-900 per day / approx. 17000 - 24000 per month
- ICU Nursing Care: Rs. 900-1200 per day / approx. 24000 - 33000 per month
- Infant / Baby & Mother Care: 500-700 per day / 15000 - 20000 per month
^plus rent of medical equipment, if any.