- Your single source of wholesale medical equipment, lab equipment, hospital furniture
- Best price assured with GST invoicing
- All brands sufficient stock available for faster order processing
- 7+ years of operational excellence
- Daily health checkup along with body temperature
- Geo/risk tracking through Arogya Setu App
- Caregivers are staying in company's Hostel under Supervision
- Regular Sanitization of Hostels
Oxygen concentrator is a portable device which use the normal room air to fetch oxygen and provide high pressure oxygen supply to the patient. It can be considered as alternative of oxygen cylinders
- 5 Litres Oxygen Concentrator
- 10 Litres Oxygen Concentrator
- [Philips] Dimensions : 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D
- [Philips] Oxygen concentration (at 5 LPM) :93 +/- 3 %
- [Philips] Weight : 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- [Philips] Outlet Pressure : 5.5 PSI
- [Philips] No homecare provider filter change for two years
- [Nidek] Weight: Only 13.6 Kgs
- [Nidek] Dimension:360 x 220 x 580 mm
- [Nidek] Very low power consumption, only 290 W
- [Nidek] Lockable flow control valve, range from 0.125 – 5 LPM
- [Nidek] Reaches full purity in less than 3 minutes
- [Nidek] Heavy Duty
- [Nidek] Oxygen output pressure:7 PSI
- [Nidek] Safety Alarms
- [Evox] Air Flow:0.5 - 5 LPM
- [Evox] Bacteria Filters
- [Evox] Oxygen Concentration:93%+/-3%
- [Evox] Operation: Electrical
- [Evox] Capacity:5L
- [Evox] Average Power Consumption:350W
- [Evox] LED display
Benefits to Patient
- 24x7 availability of oxygen
- No refill required
- Easy to carry
- Suitable for domestic use
Transportation and Installation:
The Oxygen concentrator can easily be ordered on phone and will be delivered within 48 hours across tricity and surrounding areas. A dedicated technician will visit and install the Oxygen concentrators in the premises required. The attendants/family members are trained about the usage, maintenance & care and minor trouble shooting. A dedicated 24x7 technical support is provided for better patient safety and care.
How Zorgers Healthcare is different from others
We are a registed corporate company with recongnitions from Govt of Punjab and Govt of India for Healthcare Startup. Being into healthcare from last 7 years, client satisfaction is the key area where we all work togother to provide you quality and hassle free services.
Registered corporate company (Registered Healthcare Startup under Govt of Punjab and Govt of India)
Most of them are not registered and their is no way to reliability
Branded and quality product
No product brand and qualitiy assurance
Free demo and installation from certified technician
No dedicated person for demo and installation
20+ employees working for your satisfaction
Run by one or two people
24 * 7 on call support for smooth rendering of services
No such structure to provide you smooth experience
ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Professional way to render services to ensure high degree of client satisfaction
No standards and protocols and you can not expect professional services from them
FAQs on Oxygen Concentrator
The payment for every tenure is to be done in advance.
There is no monetary deposit. However, in some case a dually signed will be required as 'security cheque'. The same will be returned after the equipment are returned in promised condition.
All modes of the payments are acceptable: cash, credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking. All the payments are to be done in advance.
The additional charges are made in case of mishandling or physical damage. However, any technical faults are taken care by company during the rental tenure.
Yes, a payment can be made, and you can buy your already rented equipment.
There are very minimal charges which will be paid by customer.
The customer is required to make a request 1 week prior to the return date. In case of patient's demise, notice period of 3 days is applicable.
The equipment will be picked within 48 hours from the last date of use/return.
The rent will be negotiated for the long duration use.
If the customer wants to return the equpiment before the promised tenure, the charges of the full tenure will be made. No money is adjusted for the remaining days.