- Daily health checkup along with body temperature
- Geo/risk tracking through Arogya Setu App
- Caregivers are staying in company's Hostel under Supervision
- Regular Sanitization of Hostels
Get a hold of the best-in-class patient care services at Zorgers & provide the finest health care to your loved ones
Knee replacements are relatively short surgical operations, but the recovery time can take few weeks to months. At Zorgers Healthcare, we ease your recovery post surgery to regain knee strength through physiotherapy, at home dressing and supporting medical equipments to keep your life easy and hassle free.
Post Knee Replacement Package - 20 Days
- Support Medical Equipment for Walk
- 4 Times Dressing by Qualified Nurse at Home
- 20 Days Physiotherapy by Expert Physiotherapist (BPT/MPT) at Home
- Assisted Chair for Natural Call
- All Dressing Material & Ointment's to be provide
- 24x7 Care Planner Contact for Emergency Support
- 1 Followup Tele Consultation with Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 10% Discount on Additional Services like Medical Attendant/Nurse
Post Knee Replacement Surgery
FAQs on Knee Replacement Surgery
After knee replacement surgery you will definitely feel some pain but your surgeon and his / her team will do everything possible to keep it manageable and minimal. When you leave the hospital, the doctor will give you pain relief medication as pills or tablets. After recovery, your knee should be significantly less painful than it was before. However, some people continue to have knee pain for many months after their surgery.
After your operation, a physiotherapist will help you with exercises to bend and straighten your knee, get out of bed, and ultimately learn to walk by our own. Most people are discharged from the hospital 2–3 days after surgery. After you return home, physiotherapy will continue regularly for several weeks. You also have to ensure hygiene and surgerical dressing of knee on time. If you feel lack of family support during this period at home, you should think for full time medial attendant to take care of your day to day needs.
Yes, it is recommended to use support equipment for movement, walk and for natural call. You should not give accessive of pressure / stress on newly embedded knee in iniital few weeks.
After knee replacement recovery, you can walk as much as you wants, can climb upstairs and downstairs, can go swimming, can do cycling and even can ride bicycles, two-wheelers and other sports activities.